Essential Oils for Clear, Healthy & Glowing Skin
Do you know skin care is one of the most controversial topics we have out there? Are you aware of a natural way to protect and care your skin? Since time in memorial, people have often looked for ways to make their skin look smooth and ageless. Well, if you don’t know of any skin care remedy then you can try using essential oils. The best aspect about these natural oils is that they are untainted extracts derived from various plants. With their profound effect on various skin types, these oils assist you to have a lovely, smooth skin.
Moreover, of all the ingredients used in natural skin care at the moment, natural oils are some of the most beneficial ones. The best oil for skin is one that nourishes the skin with vitamins and minerals, moisturizes it deeply, and is appropriate for all skin types. If the oil has some anti-aging benefits to add, like wrinkle-smoothing characteristics or antioxidants, all the better.
There are more than a few such essential oils that can do wonders on your skin. Here are some of them:
- Bergamot oil – This is the top of the batch and is not only known for its lovely cologne, but also for its many anti-viral features that assist your skin fight pimples, acne, oiliness, and skin condition prompted by bacteria.
- Rose Oil – While quite costly, this oil is a marvelous product for your skin. This oil assists in repairing the broken capillaries of the skin because of its acerbic qualities. Rose oil works the best for delicate and ageing skin. You can actually use it to clear stretch marks as well as any marks left by scars and acne.
- Clary Sage oil – Is widely known for its revitalizing effect on the skin. Moreover, it has an effect on the amount of oil produced by your skin. When applied, it can easily invigorate your skin and remove inflammation.
- Geranium oil – This oil tightens the skin by improving the elasticity of the skin. One interesting characteristic of this oil is that it lessens the presence of wrinkles. Apart from these benefits, this oil also lessens acne breakouts on the skin.
- Carrot seed oil – This oil helps your skin grow new cells as well as giving your skin a smooth look. You can also use this essential oil for its revitalizing influence on the skin.
- Lavender oil – It can perform miracles on a mature skin. If you want to lessen sun burns or scars, you could try out a few drops of this oil. What makes lavender oil even more beneficial is because it works best on all types of skin.
- Lemon Oil – This oil is best suited for people with oily skins. This is because of its natural acerbic and anti-bacterial properties. Even if you have skin pores, this oil could assist you get rid of them to some extent.
It is advised to dilute these essential oils with appropriate carrier oils before using them. Otherwise, always perform a small patch test before you apply these oils on your skin.